Audleystown Road is a delightful country lane which runs down behind the National Trust Estate of Castle Ward to Audleys Castle and Strangford Sailing Club. It is a beautiful location from where one can enjoy access to the increasing number of attractions of Castle Ward and the lough.
- Detached cottage on the edge of the Castle Ward estate
Close to the shore of Strangford Lough, Audleys Castle and Audleystown Cairn
Extensively modernised, retaining much of the original character and charm
Bright and spacious accommodation presented to a high standard throughout
Large reception hall with space for dining, Lounge with attractive fireplace and open fire
Modern well fitted kitchen with quality built in appliances, vaulted ceiling and French doors to front terrace
Separate utility room with door to rear garden
Two double bedrooms with exposed beams
Spacious contemporary style bathroom with bath and separate shower enclosure
Oil fired central heating and pressurised water system, PVC double glazed window frames and doors
Security alarm, wiring for sound system (speakers in bathroom and outside at decking)
Large stone built garden store, pebbled garden areas with raised flowerbeds, timber decking and fencing
Within a few minutes of Strangford village and Downpatrick, approximately 45 minutes from Belfast
Convenient to coastal and woodland walks, Strangford Sailing Club, miles of cycling tracks etc.
- Number 14 is a traditional cottage, which in recent years has been sympathetically refurbished and transformed into a very comfortable country home which should prove to be both easy and economical to run and a pleasure to live in.
The accommodation is surprisingly bright and spacious and has been tastefully finished with ceramic floor tiling to the entire ground floor, contemporary kitchen and bathroom fittings and vaulted ceilings with exposed beams.
This cottage is sure to attract interest from those who want to escape to a dream home in a stunning rural location and yet still be within easy reach of the amenities of the popular village of Strangford, Downpatrick and Belfast
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC entrance door with double glazed window
- RECEPTION/ ENTRANCE HALL 4.52m x 4.42m (14'10" x 14'6")
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lights, picture lights and concealed radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.50m x 4.42m (14'9" x 14'6")
- Attractive pine fireplace surround, arched cast iron inset with open fire and slate hearth, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lights, picture lights and concealed radiator. Wiring for speakers.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.29m x 4.14m (14'1" x 13'7")
- Excellent range of shaker style high and low level units with inset stainless steel sink unit. `Neff' stainless steel gas hob and extractor fan, `Neff' stainless steel oven, `Baumatic' microwave and integrated `Bosch' dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and double glazed skylights. Recessed spot lights and concealed lighting, vertical designer radiator. French doors to front terrace
- UTILITY 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10" x 9'0")
- Excellent range of built in shaker style units with inset stainless steel sink unit. Under counter fridge, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, oil fired boiler. Recessed spot lights, ceramic tiled floor and double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM ONE 4.52m x 4.47m (14'10" x 14'8")
- Exposed beams, recessed spot lights and wall lights. Arched window to front and concealed radiator.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.57m x 3.18m (15'0" x 10'5")
- Exposed beams, arched window to front, recessed spot lights, concealed radiator, shelving and a large built in cupboard.
- BATHROOM 2.74m x 2.67m (9'0" x 8'9")
- Contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising bath with tiled surround, fully tiled shower enclosure with power shower, vanity unit square basin and mixer tap, low flush toilet. Ceramic floor and wall tiling, recessed spot lights, wall light point and Tv.
- Pebbled driveway and ample parking. Stone garden store with light and power, outside lighting and water tap.
- Picket fencing and gates to enclosed pebbled garden to front, side and rear, raised flowerbeds with railway sleepers. Paved terrace to front of kitchen. Raised timber decking to rear with speakers.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for initial mortgage consultation. We may charge a fee on completion of your mortgage depending on the circumstances. Our typical fee is £250, however please confirm with consultant at time of appointment.
H0122181 Mortgage Enquiry