Conveniently located on Stockmans Lane, this spacious semi-detached property offers excellent potential for a range of potential purchasers. Well maintained, the accommodation comprises four excellent bedrooms, two reception rooms, good sized kitchen and shower room with separate W.C. PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating are also in place. Outside there is an enclosed garden to rear, long driveway and front garden. Located close to leading schools, excellent transport routes and many shops and amenities, this home would be ideal for the growing family in South Belfast.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door leading to Terrazzo Porch.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage under stairs, telephone room. Wood panelling.
- LOUNGE 17'5 x 12'5 (5.31m x 3.78m)
- Picture rail, open fire with mahogany surround, tiled hearth & inset.
- LIVING ROOM 13'0 x 12'0 (3.96m x 3.66m)
- Wood panelling, tiled fireplace with open surround.
- KITCHEN 12'8 x 9'5 (3.86m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring hob, integrated oven, single drainer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fully tiled walls and terrazzo floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 15'8 x 10'6 (4.78m x 3.20m)
- Built in mirrored slider robes from floor to ceiling.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'6 x 12'1 (4.11m x 3.68m)
- Original tiled fireplace.
- BEDROOM THREE 10'3 x 9'5 (3.12m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM FOUR 10'2 x 8'9 (3.10m x 2.67m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern suite comprising double shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, PVC walls and ceramic tiled floor. LED lighting.
- Low flush W.C. PVC walls & ceramic tiled floor, LED lighting.
- Enclosed garden to rear. Two storage rooms, shed, driveway and front garden.
- Circa £1413.95 per annum.