Holding a superb position within this most popular section of the Ardoyne this modernised and extended period town terrace will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, second reception room, extended newly fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, wood laminate floor coverings and has benefited from an NIHE Enveloping Scheme in past years. Off street car parking and low outgoings combine with a most convenient location to make the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.32 x 3.20 (14'2" x 10'6")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 2.02 x 1.88 (6'8" x 6'2")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.58 x 2.28 (18'4" x 7'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower screen, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls.
- Bedroom 2.41 x 3.15 (7'11" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.81 x 4.15 (9'3" x 13'7")
- Panelled radiator, gas boiler.
- Forecourt in brick paved driveway, patio areas, enclosed rear yard.
- New room