Situated off the Saintfield Road, this property has been extended to the rear and side, and represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase a spacious home within the BT8 area. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, plus developed roof space, lounge with open access to modern kitchen / dining, utility room to the side, play room to rear and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition to a gas fired central heating system and double glazing, the property also benefits from a driveway to front and enclosed rear garden. A short walk provides access to the main Saintfield Road and in turn the local shops schools and transport links to most parts of the City.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc panelled door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Laminated floor.
- Lounge 13'2 x 12'3 (4.01m x 3.73m)
- Laminated floor. Fireplace with wooden surround open to:
- Kitchen /Dining 16'5 x 9'6 (5.00m x 2.90m)
- Full range of built in high and low level units, built in ceramic hob and stainless steel under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, breakfast bar, spotlights, sliding doors from dining area.
- Utility Room 8'4 x 7'2 (2.54m x 2.18m)
- Range of units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps.
- Play Room 13'10 x 10'4 (4.22m x 3.15m)
- Double glazing sliding doors providing access to rear patio / garden.
Access to w/c & sink unit.
- W.c and sink units.
- Bedroom One 12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.74m)
- Sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 9'5 x 9'6 (2.87m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Three 7'4 x 6'1 (2.24m x 1.85m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, with storage below, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls.
- Permanent staircase to floored roof-space
- Developed Roof space
- Floored with light and power, skylight window.
- Outside front
- Driveway with ample parking to front.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed gardens laid in lawns flagged patio area. Loose bark play area bordered by timber fencing.