An excellent opportunity to purchase a linked semi detached property located on Trillick Street off the Beersbridge Road in East Belfast. The property comprising an entrance porch, spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen / dining area and a downstairs WC. With the first floor offering two good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and a large enclosed rear yard. This property will appeal to both first time buyers and investors as it is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities, bus routes and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Lounge 10'9 x 14'8 (3.28m x 4.47m)
- Under stair storage. Gas fired boiler.
- Kitchen/Dining 15'0 x 8'6 (4.57m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminated work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic hob, electric under oven, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls.
- Downstairs WC
- With low flush WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 8'5 (4.47m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 7'6 (max) (3.25m x 2.29m ( max))
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Large enclosed rear yard.