Ulster Property Sales Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £63,750 for 13 Drumadoon Drive, Dundonald, BT16 2LY.
Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 324 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3EX, 02890 471515 before exchange of contracts.
This three bedroom mid terrace property is in a well established residential area popular with first time buyers and families. Internally the property offers spacious lounge, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include; oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and an enclosed rear yard. The location provides easy convenience to the city centre and is close to Dundonald village and its vast array of shops and cafés. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'11 x 12'05 (4.55m x 3.78m)
- Feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 15'10 x 8'04 (4.83m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, built in storage and copper cylinder water tank.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'04 x 9'07 (3.45m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2 12'01 x 8'05 (3.68m x 2.57m)
- (at widest points)
- Bedroom 3 9'02 x 7'10 (2.79m x 2.39m)
- (at widest points) Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and partly tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard with patio area in stone, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.