We are delighted to offer for sale this handsome detached family home in the ever popular area of "The Spa" just outside Ballynahinch. The large adaptable accommodation comprises on the ground floor living room, sitting room with a large conservatory, dining room, downstairs w.c, large newly fitted kitchen with dining area and a utility room. On the first floor are four large bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a fantastic mature site with a large lawn and ample parking approached by a sweeping tarmac driveway with electric gates onto the private lane way. Rarely does a house with so much character and such a large site come for sale in this area, so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- Solid wooden front door. Solid wooden flooring.
- Entrance Hall 22'6 x 9'11 (6.86m x 3.02m)
- Large entrance hall with solid wood flooring.
- Toilet 10'2 x 6'8 (3.10m x 2.03m)
- Low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled wall. Large cloakroom.
- Conservatory/ Sitting Room 26'8 x 18'3 (8.13m x 5.56m)
- Tiled floor. Brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Double doors to side.
- Living Room 22'1 x 16'2 (6.73m x 4.93m)
- Solid wooden floor. Feature fireplace with granite hearth and inset. French doors to dining area.
- Dining Room 14'0 x 10'0 (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Wooden laminate floor.
- Kitchen/Dining area 16'3 x 15'11 (4.95m x 4.85m)
- A range of high and low level units with integrated oven, hob and fridge freezer. Tiled at splashback. Single drainer sink unit. Integrated extractor fan.
- Utility Room 9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Stainless steel sink unit. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Large landing area and hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving.
- Bedroom One 20'1 x 14'1 (6.12m x 4.29m)
- Built in robes. Front facing.
- Bedroom two 17'11 x 12'11 (5.46m x 3.94m)
- Wooden laminate floor and built in storage.
- Bedroom three 11'2 x 6'7 (3.40m x 2.01m)
- Bathroom 13'0 x 10'5 (3.96m x 3.18m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, stand alone bath and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom four 13'9 x 9'1 (4.19m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage.
- Detached double garage 20'0 x 17'11 (6.10m x 5.46m)
- Two up and over doors. Power and light.
- A selection of stores
- Store 1: power and light
Store 2: Power and light, Low flush w.c.
Store 3: Boiler
Store 4: Power and light
- The property is approached by as sweeping tarmac driveway with lighting to a large parking area. The mature private gardens are laid out in lawn extended to approximately an acres with mature plantings and trees.