Holding a most convenient location close to the many excellent amenities of the Cliftonville Road this attractive period town terrace has benefited from extensive modernisation works by way of an NIHE Improvement Grant. The extended interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and extended bathroom to ground floor in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has been maintained and presented to a good standard over the years. Ideally suited to a young couple or first time buyer this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 2.89 x 3.90 (9'6" x 12'10")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.95 x 3.32 (9'8" x 10'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.02 x 3.99 (9'11" x 13'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.34 x 2.39 (10'11" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Fixed stairs to roof space
- Enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank outside light and tap.