Holding a prime position with superb rear landscaped gardens this fine extended semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with superb bay extension, fitted kitchen and fully tiled cream bathroom suite with shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings, extended entrance hall and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. A superb rear garden landscaped to take full advantage of its corner position combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home.
- Extended Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.15 x 3.99 (13'7" x 13'1")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, brick fireplace, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.02 x 2.27 (13'2" x 7'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, fomica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.43 x 3.29 (8'0" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, Slingsby type ladder to roof space.
- Cream suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 2.83 (12'4" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Floored, natural light.
- Corner site, extensive rear garden in brick paving and stone chip, raised patio, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, side path, outside tap.