Having just undergone refurbishment works, 128 Breda Road has been tastefully altered and modernised leaving a property that is perfect for those people looking to move 'straight into' their new home with nothing to do! The ground floor is a magnificent open space with a spacious lounge which opens to a brand new fitted kitchen and bathroom suite complementing that level. Up stairs are 3 bright, and well proportioned bedrooms, 2 which would both be double size. Outside there is an option to take 1 vehicle off the road, and a larger than expected rear garden, and as this home sits at the end of cul de sac position, there would be little through traffic, except for the residents. Early viewing is recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door to
- Open entrance hall
- Laminate flooring. Under stairs storage area.
- Lounge 13'10 x 12'10 (4.22m x 3.91m)
- Attractive and decorative tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth and tv plinth. Gas boiler, recessed spotlights, open to
- Brand new kitchen 10'1 x 8'0 (3.07m x 2.44m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, beko oven and 4 ring hob, extractor canopy, part tiled walls.
- New bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights, pvc panelled ceiling, chrome towel rail, storage cupboard.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'3 (3.76m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 8'5 (3.40m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 6'1 (2.92m x 1.85m)
- Off street parking for 1 car. Brick out store.
- Large enclosed rear gardens with concrete and lawn garden areas.
- Additional rear garden photo