University Avenue is ideally located in South Belfast within close proximity to Queens University, Botanic Gardens and a host of cafés, shops bars and restaurants. This is an extremely popular area for students and young professionals and is in an area of high rental demand. The property is a substantial terrace house in need of internal refurbishment, accommodation comprises two reception rooms and six good sized bedrooms. The property is an ideal project for any builder/investor wishing to purchase in a proven rental area.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door
- RECEPTION HALL
- RECEPTION ROOM 1 10'7 x 14'1 into bay (3.23m x 4.29m into bay)
- Attractive fireplace with electric fire and wood surround. Real fire behind
- RECEPTION ROOM 2 11'4 x 10'9 (3.45m x 3.28m)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround. Feature electric fire. Real fire behind.
- KITCHEN 20'8 x 8'1 (6.30m x 2.46m)
- Not fitted
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'6 x10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM 2 8'5 x 7'4 (2.57m x 2.24m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'0 x 8'2 (3.35m x 2.49m)
- Not fitted.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 4 11'3 x 9'4 (3.43m x 2.84m)
- BEDROOM 5 11'0 x 7'7 (3.35m x 2.31m)
- BEDROOM 6 8'3 x 7'3 (2.51m x 2.21m)
- Approx £942.63 per annum.
- Enclosed rear