The property is set on an elevated site approached by a concrete driveway with ample parking and well presented gardens laid out in lawns. The location is fantastic for those who commute with Belfast, Lisburn, Ballynahinch and Saintfield all just a short drive away.
The present owners have had plans drawn for an extension to the property which can be viewed on request.
This property is sure to appeal to many, and with so much to offer in such a great location early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Storage cupboard.
- Living/Dining 22'1" x 18'0" (6.73m x 5.49m)
- Stone fireplace with open fire, patio doors leading to rear.
- Kitchen 12'9" x 10'10" (3.89m x 3.30m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating a range of integrated appliances, five ring gas hob, Italian tiling on floor and walls.
- Utility Area
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring. Side door to garage/studio.
- Bedroom One 11'5" x 13'0" (3.48m x 3.96m)
- Front facing room. Built in wardrobe and feature climbing wall.
- Bedroom Two 12'0" x 9'0" (3.66m x 2.74m)
- Front facing room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three 8'4" x 8'9" (2.54m x 2.67m)
- Rear facing room with built in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising double ended bath with electric shower over, low flush wc, vanity unit with twin sinks and mixer taps, hotpress and heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and wall tiling.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid to lawn. Rear garden has south facing decked area with electric awning over deck. Beautiful views over the surrounding countryside.
- Detached Garage 15'0" x 9'9" (4.57m x 2.97m)
- Cleverly converted to studio with shower room comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Currently used as an office, could be fourth bedroom with ensuite.
- Plans have been drawn for a large extension on the property and can be viewed if requested.