This detached bungalow is situated on a private site in this quiet cul de sac, a popular residential development off the Saul Road. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms and bathroom, dining room and kitchen. The oil fired central heating is complemented by double glazing and benefits from Solid Oak internal doors and flooring. The property has a detached matching garage.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden floor.
- Living Room 18'3 x 13'0 (5.56m x 3.96m)
- Solid wooden floor. Patio doors to decked area. Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth with carved wooden surround.
- Kitchen 10'6 x 8'10 (3.20m x 2.69m)
- High and low level units with recess for cooker, washing machine and fridge. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Back door. The kitchen is plumbed for a washing machine and a dishwasher.
- Dining Room 10'0 x 9'7 (3.05m x 2.92m)
- Laminated wooden floor.
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Bedroom One 11'0 x 8'5 (3.35m x 2.57m)
- Rear facing. Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 9'11 (3.10m x 3.02m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Side facing.
- Bedroom Three 9'10 x 7'10 (3.00m x 2.39m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Front facing.
- Detached Garage
- Power and light. Up and over door. Oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with gardens laid out in lawn to side and rear with raised decked area.