Priced to allow for refurbishment, this is a superb investment opportunity to acquire this substantial four bedroom end of terrace positioned within this highly sought after residential location. Ideally located close to schools, shops and transport routes to include The Royal Victoria hospital and St Mary's University College as well as the wider motorway network, we strongly recommend an early viewing. Four good bedrooms. One large reception room. Extended fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite on the first floor. Gas central heating. Partial Upvc double glazing. Offering extended spacious accommodation, we strongly recommend an internal inspection in order to fully appreciate this fine investment. EPC E54
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM / DINING 22'9 x 9'6 (6.93m x 2.90m)
- Bay window.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 13'5 x 6'6 (4.09m x 1.98m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, range of high and low level units.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, spotlights.
- BEDROOM 1 11'3 x 11'1 (3.43m x 3.38m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 x 8'1 (3.20m x 2.46m)
- Permanent staircase to;
- BEDROOM 3 13'1 x 10'10 (3.99m x 3.30m)
- Fakro window.
- BEDROOM 4 10'0 x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.46m)
- Enclosed rear yard.