We are delighted to offer for sale this superb detached family home located in a rural
location yet only 10 minutes drive to Ballynahinch town centre. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the fantastic standard of finish used throughout along with the spacious flexible living accommodation. The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, sun room, dining room, utility room, cloakroom, two family bathrooms, study and five bedrooms, two of which have en suite facilities. Outside the property is approached by electric gates with family friendly spacious gardens and plenty of parking.
With so much to offer in this fantastic family home we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall 17'8" x 9'1" (5.38m x 2.77m)
- PVC glazed front door with glazed side panel leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring and feature staircase to first floor. Walk in hotpress.
- Living Room 17'3" x 13'8" (5.26m x 4.17m)
- Fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth.
- Kitchen/dining 22'7" x 13'8" (6.88m x 4.17m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, space for range type cooker and integrated extractor fan. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Utility Room 11'0" x 7'5" (3.35m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash. Door to rear.
- Cloakroom 7'7" x 3'5" (2.31m x 1.04m)
- White suite incorporating low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Sunroom 14'7" x 12'7" (4.45m x 3.84m)
- French doors leading to sunroom with multi fuel stove, tiled flooring and double doors to rear.
- Dining Room 11'8" x 11'4" (3.56m x 3.45m)
- Front facing room currently used as a gym.
- Bedroom one 12'8" x 11'4" (3.86m x 3.45m)
- Front facing room with ensuite.
- Suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Plumbed for shower.
- Office 12'8" x 11'7" (3.86m x 3.53m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bathroom 11'10" x 9'2" (3.61m x 2.79m)
- White suite incorporating stand alone bath, shower unit, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- First floor
- Gallery landing area.
- Master Bedroom 25'2" x 13'7" (7.67m x 4.14m)
- Large master bedroom with walk in dressing room and ensuite.
- Dressing Room 9'4" x 7'9" (2.84m x 2.36m)
- Dressing room with a range of built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 13'7" x 6'6" (4.14m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Bathroom 9'11" x 9'1" (3.02m x 2.77m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom three 11'9" x 9'11" (3.58m x 3.02m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom four 15'2" x 13'5" (4.62m x 4.09m)
- Built in sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom five 14'3" x 11'5" (4.34m x 3.48m)
- Front facing room.
- The property is approached by electric gates with a large parking area. The property further benefits from mature trees and large gardens laid out in lawn. The property is fully enclosed.