Tucked away, and far enough back off the Upper Knockbreda Road, this attractive red brick semi detached home offers convenient access to the East and South sides of the City, and access to the many amenities that are widely available. In addition this property, with its slightly elevated position enjoys breathtaking views over Belfast City, its landmarks and beyond. Internally this home benefits from well proportioned accommodation comprising 3 good size bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and a deluxe shower suite on first floor. Externally there are well maintained & mature gardens to both the front & rear, and a shared driveway providing access to a detached garage.
- The Accommodation comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall, laminated floor. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 13'6 x 11'1 (4.11m x 3.38m)
- Into bay. Laminate floor. Marble fireplace with wooden surround. Cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 11'9 x 10'11 (3.58m x 3.33m)
- Laminate floor. Stone effect fireplace with wooden mantel. Tiled inset and matching tv stand.
- Modern Kitchen 12'11 x 6'9 (3.94m x 2.06m)
- Range of built in units, built in 4 ring bob and stainless steel under oven, overhead extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integral fridge & freezer, breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom One 11'9 x 8'8 (3.58m x 2.64m)
- Built in bedroom furniture. Views over Belfast.
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 9'7 (3.68m x 2.92m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Three 8'2 x 8'1 (2.49m x 2.46m)
- Laminate floor. Built in furniture.
- White Shower Suite
- Comprising large corner shower cubicle with pvc panelled walls, chrome shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c, part tiled walls with mosaic detailing, heated chrome towel rail, tongue and grove ceiling with spotlights. Hot-press.
- Additional shower suite image
- Access to roof-space.
- Views from 1st floor
- Outside Front
- Extensive well maintained gardens to the front laid in lawn & upper raised patio area. Range of plants trees and shrubs, Shared driveway with access to
- Garage 19'3 x 9'9 (5.87m x 2.97m)
- At widest point. Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, pvc oil tank, housed oil fired boiler.