This mid terrace property is ideal for an investor as this property requires an improvement programme. The property comprises spacious living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear yard. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating (not tested) and single glazed windows. Located within close proximity to a vast array of local amenities including schools and major bus routes plus with its close proximity to Belfast City Centre this makes an ideal first time buyer home once finished. Early viewing is recommended as high demand is expected. For this property only cash offers will be accepted.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- Living Room 13'9 x 10'2 (4.19m x 3.10m)
- Brick feature fireplace with tiled hearth and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 13'5 x 7'0 (4.09m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, hob, partly tiled walls and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Back door and laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partly panelled walls.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 8'0 (4.09m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 2 13'5 x 10'3 (4.09m x 3.12m)
- Sanded and varnished strip wood flooring.
- Enclosed rear yard, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler.