Holding a prime position on a slightly elevated site within this most popular section of Twaddell Avenue. The extended accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and downstairs bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, partially uPvc double glazed windows and holds a slightly larger than average site with wooden garage and obvious potential to the rear. Close to many excellent local amenities with shopping, public parks, bus routes, churches all within walking distance. Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.54 x 4.37 (11'7" x 14'4")
- Attractive marble fireplace, double panelled radiator,
- Kitchen 2.56 x 2.87 (8'5" x 9'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in duble oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, feature radiator.
DINING AREA - Wood laminate floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.61 x 2.27 (11'10" x 7'5")
- Extensive range of built-in robe, cupboards above, hot press / copper cylinder, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 2.51 (11'7" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 2.21 x 2.48 (7'3" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns shrubs and flowerbeds, driveway, wooden garage, oil fired central heating boiler.