and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital. The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and underwent an modernisation programme; comprises four bedrooms, two good sized reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite. Only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 13'9 x 11'9 (4.19m x 3.58m)
- Into bay. Open arch to dining room.
- Dining Room 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area 19'3 x 7'6 (5.87m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel oven and ceramic 4 ring hob, part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Landing/Study 6'0 x 4'8 (1.83m x 1.42m)
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 11'2 (4.34m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 9'6 (3.40m x 2.90m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 14'4 x 11'2 (4.37m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 4 11'3 x 9'4 (3.43m x 2.84m)
- Velux window.
- Closed rear yard. Pebbled area to front.