Well presented two bedroom mid terrace house with large enclosed rear yard on the Antrim Road, Ballymena. Part of a small terrace of four properties at the top of one of the main arterial routes into Ballymena it provides quick access onto the A26/M2 road network and easy access into the town centre via car or bus. Will appeal to first time buyers, young couples, small families or investors.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area then two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is well decorated and in good order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Parking space at front of property then large enclosed rear yard with right of way through neighbours yard to take out bins.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0" x 10'0")
- Cosy living room with fireplace and electric fire, engineered wood flooring, oak and glazed internal door, architraves and skirting, TV and telephone points. Through to:
- Kitchen / Dining 4.3m x 2.8m (14'1" x 9'2")
- Range of floor and eye level oak effect kitchen units and extractor hood. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for cooker and fridge / freezer. Breakfast bar for informal dining. Under stair storage cupboard. Tiled floor and splashback. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 2.8m x 2.42m (9'2" x 7'11")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.1m x 2.42m (10'2" x 7'11")
- Carpeted double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.2m x 1.8m (7'3" x 5'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Terrace situated in a lay by set back off the Antrim Road. Parking space to front. Enclosed tarmac rear yard with two concrete areas. Right of way through neighbours yard to take bins out.