This magnificent detached family home lies conveniently in the County Down countryside with easy access to local towns and amenities. The property benefits from a high quality internal specification, the property offers 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and a modern fitted kitchen with french doors opening to the attractive gardens on offer. The spacious environs can accommodate both the keen gardener and those who like space to relax in a delightful private setting.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood and glazed front door to entrance hall. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Living Room 5.33m x 3.81m (17'6" x 12'6")
- Fireplace with cast iron inset and carved wooden surround and gas fire. Views to front and side.
- Kitchen/Dining area 6.12m x 4.04m (20'1" x 13'3")
- A range of high and low level light oak units including stainless steel oven hood, recess for oven, dish washer and fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink unit and single drainer. Stylish spot lighting. French doors opening to rear decking area
- Utility Room 3.96m x 3.66m (13'0" x 12'0")
- A range of low level units including stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dish washer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Inclusive of this space is a mira shower with fully tiled walls.
- Family Room 5.33m x 3.94m at widest point (17'6" x 12'11" at w
- Carpeted floor, television point and broadband connected. Views to front and side.
- White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c and partially tiled walls. Redring electric shower.
- First floor
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelved. Access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 6.25m x 3.96m (20'6" x 13'0")
- French doors opening to balcony with superb views over surrounding countryside. En-suite with electric shower, laminate flooring and low flush w.c.
- Bedroom Two 4.57m x 4.37m (15'0" x 14'4")
- Bedroom Three 4.88m x 3.05m (16'0" x 10'0")
- Bedroom Four 3.2m x 2.97m (10'6" x 9'9")
- Garage 6.10 x 6.10 (20'0" x 20'0")
- Spacious detached garage with power and light. Electric roller door.
- Extensive gardens surrounding the property with mature shrubberies and trees. Decking area to the rear of the house leading to a further gravelled area and convenient outbuildings/sheds for storage. The gardens afford exceptional privacy and offer several scenic areas for both creativity and contemplation.