Benefitting from many up-grades, this beautifully presented semi detached home leaves little for anyone to do but simply add furniture ! Enjoying a double storey extension, this home offers well proportioned accommodation within this desirable and most convenient location. Three bedrooms and two reception rooms ( currently in use as a four bedroom and one reception room ). Recently installed luxury fitted kitchen. Recently installed luxury bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating with recently installed up-graded gas boiler. Wiring up-graded. Wired for alarm system. Mains powered carbon monoxide and smoke alarms. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed flagged rear garden. Single glazing. A most charming up-graded semi within this extremely convenient location walking distance to a profusion of amenities, therefore we highly recommend an early viewing so as to avoid disappointment. EPC D-68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- BEDROOM / DINING ROOM 10'2 x 9'1 (3.10m x 2.77m)
- LIVING ROOM 14'8 x 11'5 (4.47m x 3.48m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, attractive feature fireplace, laminated wood effect floor.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN 8'3 x 8'1 (2.51m x 2.46m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, beautifully partially tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, hardwood door rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Sizeable storage cupboard / gas boiler.
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, separate walk-in shower cubicle, shower unit, beautiful tiled walls, pvc stripped ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 9'6 x 8'3 (2.90m x 2.51m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'0 x 5'9 (2.13m x 1.75m)
- BEDROOM 4 11'0 x 7'5 (3.35m x 2.26m)
- Privately enclosed, generous garden, tap, outside waterproof electric point.