Situated within this ever popular and most convenient location this extended and modernised semi detached villa has been beautifully maintained and presented by the current owner. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area off and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has benefited from a programme of improvement works in past years.
Private gardens, low outgoings and a most convenient location make this a home ideally suited to the first time buyer or young couple alike. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.32 x 4.09 (14'2" x 13'5")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in shelving.
- Dining Room 3.99 x 2.34 (13'1" x 7'8")
- Built-in cupboard, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- UPvc double glazed rear door, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen 3.48 x 2.64 (11'5" x 8'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer space, tall larder, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.79 x 4.14 (9'2" x 13'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.39 x 3.43 (7'10" x 11'3")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Landscaped garden to front, rear garden, feature decked area, raised flowerbeds.