Immaculate first floor, two bedroom apartment in Westbourne Manor, a small private development off the Carniny Road, Ballymena. A bright and spacious apartment with a very high energy efficiency rating. One of only three apartments in the block with lots of communal parking for owners and visitors. Westbourne Manor is well located within walking distance of Ballymena town centre with all its retail, commercial and leisure amenities on offer. Would suit first time buyers, singles or retired couples.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Communal entrance for only three apartments. Stairs to first floor. Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property is in pristine condition and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. A private parking area with communal parking for numerous cars. Communal gardens to front in lawn.
- Laminate strip wood flooring. Large built in storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
- LOUNGE 5m x 4.25m (into bay) (16'5" x 13'11" ( into bay))
- Bright and spacious living area with bay window. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV, telephone and satellite TV points.
- KITCHEN 3.6m x 2.85m (11'10" x 9'4")
- Off the lounge this open plan arrangement reflects modern living. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a "shaker" style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Gas combi boiler. Tiled floor.
- BATHROOM 3m x 1.9m (9'10" x 6'3")
- Modern bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and feature splashback.
- BEDROOM 1 4.1m x 3.1m (13'5" x 10'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring, TV and telephone points.
- BEDROOM 2 3.1m x 3.05m (10'2" x 10'0")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Private entrance to communal parking area in front of apartments. Communal garden to front in neat lawn.