Well presented and maintained throughout, 10 Minnowburn Drive would make an ideal starter home in a high demand area which continues to attract high levels of interest. There are many features to this home, namely the modern fitted kitchen which opens to the dining area, 3 well proportioned bedrooms, 2 with built in storage, and externally there are landscaped and low maintenance gardens to the front and particularly the rear, with looses stone, flagged and decking areas. Also positioned within a cul de sac setting, there are many amenities close by, including shops, schools, good bus and vehicle routes into Belfast, and with Shaw's bridge and Belvoir Park forest a few minutes from the property. An early viewing comes highly recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 12'3 x 11'10 (3.73m x 3.61m)
- Decorative tiled fireplace with raised hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Modern kitchen / dining 17'3 x 8'7 (5.26m x 2.62m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring gas hob and double under oven, tiled floor, contemporary wall mounted radiator. Open to
- Tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 11'3 (3.45m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 8'9 (3.45m x 2.67m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 9'0 x 8'2 (2.74m x 2.49m)
- Laminate flooring, built in mirrored robes.
- Bathroom 6'1 x 6'0 (1.85m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Mira sports shower, fully tiled walls, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled ceiling, hot press.
- Low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear, landscaped with loose stone flagged and decked areas, outside tap, boiler house housing oil fired boiler. Additional storage with pvc oil tank.