The property comprises sitting room, family room/dining room, kitchen with dining area, deluxe bathroom and three bedrooms. Outside the property further benefits from an attached garage and good sized mature gardens to the front and rear. Only on internal inspection can this lovely family home be fully appreciated so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall with tiled flooring.
- Living Room 13'11" x 11'11" (4.24m x 3.63m)
- Bright living room with feature cast iron fireplace and wood laminate flooring. Cornicing. Double doors leading to:
- Family room/ dining room 24'5 x 12'0 (7.44m x 3.66m)
- Large family room with wooden laminate flooring and glazed door to rear.
- Kitchen/Dining 14'0" x 10'0" (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel cooker extractor fan, built in cooker and hob, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, dining area, tiled flooring , tongue and groove ceiling, wall tiling. Door to rear.
- Bedroom One 10'11" x 10'0" (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 14'5" x 5'11" (4.39m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, wall and floor tiling. Recessed lighting.
- First floor
- Open tread staircase.
- Bedroom Two 14'10" x 9'11" (4.52m x 3.02m)
- Storage into eaves
- Bedroom Three 13'0" x 10'8" (3.96m x 3.25m)
- Storage into eaves.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawns with parking and a gated driveway. To the rear is a small patio area and a raised garden laid out in lawn with mature plantings and trees.
- Garage 15'6" x 12'10" (4.72m x 3.91m)
- Garage with up and over door power and light. Storage into roof.
Room suitable for office 2.13m x 2.29m.
Utility room 2.29m x 1.66m plumbed for washing machine