The property is bright and modern, and would make an ideal home for the first time buyer, or young family. It would also make an attractive buy-to-let investment with high rental demand in the Kells area.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, downstairs WC, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are enclosed gardens to front and rear. The property has uPvc double glazing and oil fired central heating.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door. Laminate wooden floor.
- Lounge 3.77m x 3.57m (12'4" x 11'9")
- TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen/diner 5.00m x 2.90m (16'5" x 9'6")
- Good range of White Oak Shaker style eye and low level units. Integrated fridge and freezer. New cooker with electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Laminate wooden floor. Large hot press with storage. Double glazed patio doors onto rear garden.
- Downstairs WC 1.83m x 0.9m (6'0" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Security alarm panel.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 2.90m x 2.90m (9'6" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.60m x 2.90m (11'10" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3 2.50m x 1.85m (8'2" x 6'1")
- With built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 2.94m x 1.80m (9'8" x 5'11")
- Spacious four piece white bathroom suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in decorative stone with metal railings and gate. Enclosed rear garden which is paved and also finished in decorative stone. Wooden shed, boiler and oil tank.