This attractive and spacious semi-detached home is located in a highly regarded residential area just off the Ravenhill Road, that is convenient and close to leading schools, local parks, and also provides fantastic access to Belfast City Centre, either on foot or using the bus services along the Ravenhill Road. The accommodation is both bright and spacious, comprising of 3 well proportioned bedrooms, two separate reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen with additional extended utility room and a white bathroom suite with plenty of useful storage. Outside are low maintenance garden areas to both the front and rear. All in all this home is perfectly positioned, and an early viewing comes recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'2 x 13'9 (4.32m x 4.19m)
- Double doors leading to
- Dining room 12'4 x 11'11 (3.76m x 3.63m)
- Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden,
- Kitchen 9'11 x 9'1 (3.02m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring hob and under oven, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Utility room 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Side and rear door access, built in storage.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 11'9 (4.32m x 3.58m)
- To bay window.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 11'4 (3.56m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 3 8'6 x 8'1 (2.59m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with good storage below, recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls.
- Decked area to the rear, loose stone and paved area to the front.