Such a rare opportunity, 1 Kirkistown Avenue is one of a select few semi - detached bungalows that are available in this popular and convenient setting. This unique opportunity will be of appeal to a wide range of buyers, given its good outside space and internal accommodation on 1 level. There are 2 bedrooms, both with built in storage, lounge with feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite. On a level site the gardens would make a perfect space for those who enjoy space and have a hobby in maintaining their own areas. Close to many local amenities, we believe interest in the property will be high, as these bungalows rarely come onto the open market.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Built in storage, hot press.
- Lounge 16'4 x 10'8 (4.98m x 3.25m)
- Granite fireplace with raised granite hearth.
- Modern fitted kitchen 10'8 x 7'9 (3.25m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 9'10 (3.78m x 3.00m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 9'10 x 8'10 (3.00m x 2.69m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 7'4 x 5'7 (2.24m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling.
- Garden shed, pvc oil tank, outbuilding housing oil fired boiler. Side gate access.
- Lawn gardens to rear, loose stone path, additional flagged patio area. Flower beds front and rear with range of plants and shrubs.