An excellent extended semi-detached family home located in the heart of Dundonald Village. An ideal family home this property offers bright spacious accommodation with gardens to front and rear. The ground floor comprising spacious lounge with double doors leading to kitchen with dining area and patio doors to rear garden, living room, double bedroom and a shower room. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite while also benefitting from gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15'2 x 12'4 (4.62m x 3.76m)
- Feature fireplace with sandstone surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth and dual electric and open fire, solid wood flooring and double doors leading to -
- Kitchen / Dining Area 15'8 x 8'4 (4.78m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, inset single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for oven, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge, space for freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, solid wood flooring, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and double doors leading to paved patio area.
- Living Room 11'8 x 8'6 (3.56m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 7'7 (3.56m x 2.31m)
- Shower Room
- Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, curved sliding shower door, wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 15'2 x 8'8 (4.62m x 2.64m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 8'5 (2.62m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 4 11'3 x 6'8 (3.43m x 2.03m)
- (at maximum points) hot press, gas fired boiler and wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in overhead shower, shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved patio area, raised decking area, garden to front and side in lawn surrounded by trees and shrubs. Off street parking.