Situated within a superb position in the centre of Carryduff on a level mature site, this detached bungalow offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen open dining area and white shower suite. The property has been recently modernised with a gas heating system and double glazing but also benefits from an attached garage and a fantastic rear garden laid in lawns. This home would suit both those with a young and growing family and also those hoping to downsize to a comfortable property close to local amenities and transport links.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- Lounge 16'1 x 12'2 (4.90m x 3.71m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround housing an open fire.
- Kitchen / Dining 16'4 x 11'2 (4.98m x 3.40m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Wooden worktops.
- Bedroom One 12'11 x 8'10 (3.94m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom Two 12'11 x 10'0 (3.94m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom Three 12'9 x 8'3 (3.89m x 2.51m)
- Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Inner hallway
- Walk in storage area.
- Outside front
- Front gardens laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging.
Flagged driveway with parking leading to attached garage.
- Attached Garage
- Double Doors
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Superb, mature garden laid in lawns with an range of plants, trees and shrubs. Outside tap.